International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program coupled with the applicant’s response to the following question: “How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?”
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee, as described in Clause 7 of the Conditions of Awards, in its absolute discretion.
How to apply
If you are an international student completing an Australian Year 12, the International Baccalaureate Diploma, or the New Zealand NCEA Level 3, please submit an application for course admission to Universities Admission Centre (UAC). To apply to UAC, please go to https://www9.uac.edu.au/uacos/.
For all other applicants, you must first submit an application for course admission to UTS as an international student. To apply to UTS, please go to http://student.uts.apply.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin.
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.