The Texas Tech University Presidential Scholarships are awarded to entering first-time freshman who show exceptional academic ability through superior test scores and class ranking.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Eligible Countries: International & National
To be Taken at (Country): USA
Eligibility: In addition to test scores and class rank, to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, you must be an incoming freshman, first-year college student (college credits earned through dual-credit, CLEP, or AP do not disqualify you).
You must meet the following requirements throughout your TTU academic career: Related Posts
- Maintain cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as outlined on the “Terms and Conditions” tab of MyTech (see below).
- Maintain full time enrollment in a Texas Tech University academic program and accumulate at least 30 TTU hours per year (checked in May).
- Keep addresses, including email address, current on MyTech.
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship donor when and as directed by the Texas Tech University Scholarship Office.
- Attend required donor events.
* TTU Costa Rica Students are not eligible for scholarships
Visit the TTU Presidential Merit Scholarship page for more information.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Annual award amounts pay one-half toward fall and one-half toward spring terms. If you are a non-resident awarded a Presidential Scholarship, you will also qualify to pay in-state tuition.
How to Apply: If a student is eligible to receive one Presidential Scholarship from the TTU Presidential Scholarship program, the Presidential offer replaces any other Presidential scholarship offers. Presidential Merit Scholarships apply only to Texas Tech University programs of study. Texas Tech University scholarships do not transfer to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC), Texas Tech Costa Rica, or Angelo State University. The opportunity to be considered for TTUHSC scholarships will be available when you apply for admission to a TTUHSC program of study.
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2021/2023 academic year through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship.
- 1st Round: 1st February, 2021
- 2nd Round: 15th March, 2021
- 3rd Round: 15th April, 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Subject Areas: The Cattolica Africa Scholarship program consists of twelve 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus)
- Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- Management (Milan Campus)
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
About the Award: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained. Related Posts
Type: Masters (Taught degree)
Eligibility: Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: €5540 tuition waiver per year.
Duration of Award: Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program will be offered for 2 years
How to Apply
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully. Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self Service Center is “Applied and paid”. In case it is not, please contact. firstname.lastname@example.org